Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Something I found a bit funny.......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Plaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I know this is TOTALLY ridiculous, but I thought I'd point something out on Weckl's website. On Tom Kennedy's bio, he's listed as having played with a "who's who" list of drummers and other musicians, but the ONLY name that is misspelled is Vinnie's last name. Hmmmmmm......coincidence? I think not. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member beats's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2001
    Posts
    235
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I've suspected that Dave is secretly jealous of Vinnie, after he got worked at the Buddy Rich Scholarship Finale.I betcha he wishes he had Vinnie's ears,not that Dave doesnt have good ears,but he certainly has different taste.Funny shit indeed.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member helpmate's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I believe DW has a webmaster. Probably just an honest mistake. And I suspect there is some mutual jealousy between DW and VC.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member shedder's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and they're both jealous of virgil.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member numeroUnoHODfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2002
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL@shedder... strap on the seatbelts, folks, looks like another "He's better than he is" battle...

    LMAO!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member shedder's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dave: flavor and color
    vinnie: time and touch
    virgil: speed and complexity

  7. #7
    Inactive Member palmerlouie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2002
    Posts
    785
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh i was just biding my time......i wasnt gonna let that one go.....

    shedder got it good...."weckl - colour and touch". very true. and also very true that their both jelous of virgil!

    i expect they are both jelous of each other.


    oh yeah, one more thing. Dave is the best.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member helpmate's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Won't get into the "who is best" thing, but DW is still my favorite.

    BTW: I noticed on DW's bio page that not only is "Caliauta" spelled wrong, but his saxists' name is given as "Meek" and "Meeks". There are other typos too. My guess is: He's got a techy webmaster who don't know diddly about 'diddles. : )

  9. #9
    Inactive Member helpmate's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Last time I saw DW in Dayton, his name was spelled "Weckel" on the tickets -- no lie! It's a conspiracy, man. : )

  10. #10
    Inactive Member FuseU1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2002
    Posts
    3,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ... & i thought FOR SHORE that LouiePalmer would have responded by the 2nd post, WAY b4 u other guys... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Oh come on - neither is jealous of the other, right? - as they r both awesome players & kick total butt in their own distinctive ways...sounds like a typo by the webmaster [altho it prob shouldntve gone unnoticed?!!] - hmmmmmm, food 4 thought indeed [img]wink.gif[/img] [a li'l dig, maybe?.... [img]tongue.gif[/img] ]
    ...Anyways, Dave Wekle & Vinny Colhaluita, u boys play nice, now! BOTH u guys r bada**es! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    & watch out! - Vergyl Dunote might have to come referee....

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 22, 2003 12:12 AM: Message edited by: FuseU1 ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •